FRAME HEATER FH7000 -
The uniform air current reduces the risk of burn damage to the lens.
The volume of warm air is sufficient to cover the lens completely.
- Maintains a stable temperature in the work zone.
- Reduces exposure time by half.
- It is not necessary to support the lens or adjust its position; the frame remains in its support.
- Minimal level of noise produced by the ventilation fan.
- Electronic temperature regulation system.
- Heat thermostat for security.
Maximum Temperature: 200º C
Minimum Temperature: 100º C
Dimensions: 222mm x 200mm x 310mm
Voltage: 110V / 220V